Want to hear our contributors’ stories? See their art? Touch (or buy) the anthology and hand-drawn maps? Add your memories and memorabilia to the exhibit? Pin the digital maps with places you miss? Talk about development and change in Seattle or your own city? Come see the project in person!
- Short Run Comix & Arts Festival – Fisher Pavilion at Seattle Center – Oct 31, 2015
- An Irish Wake for Lost Seattle Places – LoveCityLove, Seattle – Mar 17, 2016
- BOOM: Changing Seattle – Center for Architecture & Design, Seattle – July 7 – Aug 29, 2016
- Residents’ Podium for Seattle Legacy Spaces – CfAD (part of BOOM!), Seattle – Aug 11, 2016
- Ghosts Anthology Release & Afterparty! – Elliott Bay Books & JewelBox Theatre* – Apr 11, 2017
- Ghosts on Tour: Reading, Story Sharing, Map Pinning – Bluestockings, NYC – Apr 15, 2017
- Ghosts on Tour: Reading, Story Sharing, Map Pinning (w/ musical guest Elaine Rasnake) – The Art Church, Philly – Apr 18, 2017
- Ghosts on Tour: Story Sharing, Map Pinning (w/ One DC and Ghosts’ contributor Sara Brickman) – The Potter’s House, D.C. – Apr 20, 2017
- Ghosts on Tour: Story Sharing, Map Pinning (w/ Know Your City) – IPRC, Portland – Apr 28, 2017
- Walking Tour of Yesler Way (w/ Atlas Obscura!) – *Ticketed event* – Walk starts at Langston Hughes; Reading at KOBO @ Higo, Seattle – May 6, 2017
- Northwest Folklife Festival – Narrative Stage (3rd fl, Armory) at Seattle Center – May 27, 2017
- Bumbershoot – Words and Ideas Stage – Sep 2; International Fountain Pavilion exhibit – Sept 1-3
- Lit Crawl Seattle – Hotel Sorrento (8pm/Round 3) – Oct 19, 2017
- Short Run Comix & Arts Festival – Fisher Pavilion at Seattle Center – Nov 4, 2017
The Ghosts of Seattle Past was conceived as an interactive installation with the intent of visiting galleries and festivals where it can grow in scope and reach. Exhibitors and curators: Please get in touch.
*All Ghosts of Seattle Past events are free & all-ages, except our April 11 Afterparty @ JewelBox Theatre (free, 21+), the Atlas Obscura walking tour ($25, all-ages), and Bumbershoot (see festival ticketing, all-ages).